Friday, September 7, 2007

Rockin' The World

What a rockin' day,

Just got some awesome "Danzig" videos,along with some old "Misfit" stuff as well. But what was really awesome is that every since DVD's came out I have been searching for some of the rarest stuff out there, never found any until today. The most frickin' cool thing is that in 1983 I snuck my way into the three day "US Festival". I was eighteen or nineteen back then and hitch hiked my way to San Bernadino valley from Pheonix Arizona just to see that concert, (Broke and All). Anyway I wound with a medical pass given to from one of my rides. I was the only person who got inside with a dog. A silver tipped german shepard to be exact. To get to the point I actually found a three DVD disc set of that concert and hope to aquire it in a couple of weeks.

No comments: